Comment on page
- The amount, expressed in cents
type ("product-page" | "collection" | "drawer-cart-product" | "drawer-cart-line" | "drawer-cart-total" | "cart-product" | "cart-line" | "cart-total")
- Indicates the type of money field to render
true [default]: renders the currency or currency symbol
false: does not render the currency or currency symbol
false [default]: excludes the decimal separator (either
,) and trailing zeros.
true: always includes the decimal separator (either
,) and the digits after the decimal point
- The number of digits after the decimal point.
- Supported values: 0, 1 or 2 [default]
- The default value is 2, e.g. 123.45
- Reducing the precision causes rounding.
true [default]: if the amount is zero the component renders the label "Free"
false: if the amount is zero the component renders 0
true: the digits after the decimal point are rendered in superscript and the decimal separator (either
,) is omitted
The following attributes are obsolete and will be removed in an upcoming release
- Used to display a price per unit
- If present, the unit is displayed after the money part, separated by a forward slash, e.g $2.5/Kg
override-separator (string | null)
null [default]: the component decides if the literal used to separate the currency and the amount should be used based on the locale and the currency
- overrides which literal should be used to separate the currency and the amount
override-currency-position ("before" | "after" | null)
null [default]: the component decides if the currency is placed before or after the amount
- overrides the currency position
- Localized label to display if the amount is zero and